Behavioral Services Of Arkansas
When you or someone you love is struggling with emotional or behavioral issues, it can be overwhelming. Our therapists provide exceptional outpatient therapy for children, adolescents, families, adults, and seniors in a comfortable environment.
Treatment focuses on a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues and contemporary work, school, or family problems. Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas, formerly Youth Home’s Family Therapy Services, has been providing emotional and behavioral therapy for over 25 years. BHSA is a division of Youth Home, Inc. and we rely heavily on donations to fund our work. To support our mission, you can DONATE HERE.
Board Of Directors
President: Karen Yezzi
Vice-President: Ken Estes
Secretary: Jena Compton
Treasurer: Lance West
Immediate Past President: Katie Niebaum
Sam K. Alley*
Beth Gladden Coulson*
Carl S. Rosenbaum*
Joshua A. Price
Dr. Natalie Strode
*Denotes Life Board Member
A Brief Timeline Overview:
- May 6, 1966 – Rev. Bill Fogleman, Mrs. W. Payton Kolb, Mrs. Mary McLeod, Paul Meers, Monsignor James E. O'Connell, Carl Rosenbaum and Adrian Williamson sign incorporation papers for Youth Home, Inc.
- July 1996 –Youth Home Family Therapy Services opens in West Little Rock to expand the continuum of care to include outpatient therapy.
- 2009 – School-Based Mental Health Services begins in the public school system.
- June 2011 – Youth Home Family Therapy Services Outpatient Clinic moves from Innwood Circle to #10 Corporate Hill Drive, Little Rock.
- May 2015 – The Seven Challenges® is launched as an outpatient program.
- May 2015 – Youth Home Family Therapy Services changes their name to Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas to better describe the community-based programs and range of treatments offered